1. Eligibility. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN; PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE ODDS OF WINNING. SWEEPSTAKES OFFERED AND OPEN ONLY TO RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO AND RHODE ISLAND) WHO ARE AGE 18 OR OLDER AS OF DATE OF ENTRY. To be eligible to win a prize, entries must be completed and received by Calvin Klein Inc. ("Sponsor") in the format designated below. All information must be accuate and complete. Directors, officers and employees of Sponsor and any of its affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising and promotional agencies, and immediate families (parents, children, siblings or spouse) and those residing in the same household, whether related or not, of each of these individuals, are not eligible to enter. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. Limit one entry per person and per e-mail address.
2. Disclaimer. Sponsor, its parent company, and any of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees and agencies will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, destruction, or unauthorized access to or alterations of entries; (b) any Sweepstakes disruptions, injuries, losses, or damages caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor; or (c) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes.
No mechanically or electronically reproduced entries will be accepted. Only the first entry received from a particular individual or e-mail address will count; subsequent attempts to enter will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant ("account holder" being the natural person to whom the e-mail address is assigned by the relevant internet access provider). Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the account holder.
3. Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes period is from May 10, 2012, beginning at 12am ET and ending on June 13, 2012 at 11:59pm ET (the "Deadline"). All entries must be received by the Deadline to be eligible to win a prize.
4. Grand Prize: Two winners will each receive the Calvin Klein Woodstock Luggage Set (Approximate Retail Value $860 per Set). Each set contains 3 pieces: 28” wheeled upright suitcase (retail value $340), 25” wheeled upright suitcase (retail value $280) and a 21” wheeled upright suitcase (retail valuel $240).
Odds of winning a prize depend upon the total number of eligible entries received from male entrants and total number of eligible entries received from female entrants. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. If you are selected as the winner and you are under the legal age of majority in your state of residence (a "Minor"), one of your parents or guardians must submit a signed, written statement that they have read, understood and agree to the Sweepstakes rules on behalf of you and themselves. Any prize won by a Minor will be awarded to the Minor's parent or legal guardian on the Minor's behalf.
The Grand Prize will be awarded. If the Grand Prize is returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within 10 days after delivery of notification it will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be drawn. Prize is not transferable. No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of the prize will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for the prize.
5. How to Enter. To enter, complete the online entry form provided on www.calvinklein.com/ckluggage2012. Automated entries (including but not limited to entries submitted using any bot, script, macro or a promotion entry service), copies, and third party entries, are not permitted and will be disqualified.
6. Winner Selection. The Grand Prize winners will be determined by a random drawing from all eligible entries, to be held on or about June 27, 2012 at Calvin Klein, 205 West 39th Street, New York, NY 10018. Winners will be notified by telephone or e-mail on or about July 11, 2012 . To claim a prize, winner must follow the instructions contained in the winner’s notification.
7. General Release. By entering the Sweepstakes, you release Sponsor, its parent and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agencies (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or delivery or misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
8. Use of Winner's Name, Likeness, etc. Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Sweepstakes constitutes permission to use entrant’s name, address, biographical information, image, photograph, likeness, voice and/or prize information, for any lawful purpose, including, without limitation, for purposes of advertising, promotion, publicity or trade, in any manner and in any and all media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity without further permission or compensation. As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, winner may be required to execute a consent to the use of their name, address, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation.
9. Affidavit, Liability Release and Other Documents. As a condition of being awarded a prize, winner may (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) be required to execute and deliver to Sponsor a signed and fully completed affidavit of eligibility and acceptance, release of liability, IRS W-9 form, and/or any other document(s) as may be required by Sponsor.
10. Winner List; Rules Request. For a copy of the winner list, send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope postmarked between July 11, 2012 and July 11, 2013 to Sponsor at the address listed below, Attn:
C/O Ecommerce Department – Winner’s List, Spring 2012 Luggage Sweepstakes
205 West 39th Street
New York, NY 10018
To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, send a stamped (Vermont residents may omit return postage), self-addressed business-size envelope to Sponsor at the address listed below, Attn:
C/O Ecommerce Department – Rules, Spring 2012 Luggage Sweepstakes
205 West 39th Street
New York, NY 10018
11. Miscellaneous. The Sweepstakes and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the state of New York. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes or any entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes should unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor's control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes or Sponsor otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Sweepstakes as planned. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person and void game plays and/or prize claims of any person who it believes has tampered with the entry process or any other component of this Sweepstakes, whose conduct or actions affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, or who is in violation of these Official Rules. Sponsor also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect game plays or prize claims and/or to modify, cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes (or portion thereof) should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in the event the Sweepstakes is cancelled, at its discretion, randomly select potential prize winners for any unclaimed prizes from among all eligible non-suspect non-winning game plays received prior to event requiring such action. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
12. Sweepstakes Sponsor. The sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Calvin Klein, 205 West 39th Street, New York, NY 10018.
13. Copyright Notice: TM & ® are trademarks of Calvin Klein.